How can you best help the College? By getting involved.
- Tell your friends about the College.
- Become a student leader.
- Participate in our Facebook and Twitter feeds.
- Send us your photos and videos of engineering and science activities.
- Let us know when your organization is holding events.
- Let Prescott Library know what books and journals you would like to see in the library.
- Mentor a first-year student.
- Attend University and College events.
- Volunteer for College and University activities.
- Tell us what we can do better.
- Keep in touch with the College.
- Mentor a student.
- Participate in tailgates and other alumni activities.
- Promote Louisiana Tech and the College to people in your area.
- Donate to the College.
- Start a scholarship.
- Encourage your company to participate in Tech's Career Day.
- Provide your contact information to the Louisiana Tech Alumni Center.
- Tell us what you want to see on our social media and website.
- Join our LinkedIn group.