Engineering and Technology Management - Alumni Success Stories
Positions Held by ETM Alumni
- President at Cothren, Graff, Smoak Eng., Inc.
- Principal at Alliet, Fenner, Jolly & McClelland
- President and CEO at Biogradiant
- Co-Founder at Dezzie Dough/Macon Ridge Foods
- Co-Founder at VGPRO.com/Sensacoil, Inc.
- District Manager at Vector Marketing
- Vice President and General Manager at Inertia Enterprises
- Equipment Specialist Supervisor at U.S. Army
- Major at U.S. Air Force
- Project Manager/ Public Works Engineer at Caddo Parish
- Principal/ Civil Department Head at Alliet, Fenner, Jolly & McClelland, Inc.
- Design Engineer at Department of Transportation and Development
- Senior Financial Analyst at CenturyLink
- Manager, Technology Management at CenturyLink
- Quality Manager at Hunt, Guillot and Associates
- Electrical Engineer III at WDG Architects Engineers
- Plant Engineer at Voith Fabrics
- Quality Supervisor at Georgia Pacific Corporation
- Project Manager at Hunt, Guillot and Associates
- Energy Engineer at Siemens Industry, Inc.
- Engineer at Eaton
- Industrial Engineer at CellXion, LLC
- Process Engineer at Graphic Packaging
“MSETM program has provided me with the competence I wanted to gain towards management aspects. It has also enabled me to look at my organization in a different way in various aspects be it operational or how we approach our customers. I chose this program as it has a good mix of quality education and low tuition. It provided me with an opportunity to balance my academic, professional and personal life.” Avi Reddy, IT Development, Business Support Systems, CenturyLink Inc.
“Completing the Master of Science in Engineering and Technology Management at Louisiana Tech provided me the advanced skills I desired to raise my job performance to a higher level and be a more effective Industrial Engineer. I believe the graduate courses in Statistics, Logistics, Global Competitiveness, etc. enhanced my value to my employer and helped prepare me for whatever the future holds for my career. Tambry L. Calhuon, Industrial Engineer, Manufacturing Firm
“In my opinion the Master of Science in Engineering and Technology Management is a new MBA for technically inclined persons. Increasingly engineers are asked to perform non-technical tasks and supervise other workers. The MSETM program provides all the necessary building blocks for an Engineer who wishes to move beyond just being an Engineer into an upper management position. This degree gives Engineers the ability to communicate with and understand management while also giving Business students the ability to communicate with Engineers each on their own respective level. Large companies are looking for people with the ability to handle management as well as technical positions and Louisiana Tech is one of the best universities providing this type of program.” Blake Hosli, Consultant, Electrical Engineering Consulting Firm
“I appreciate the effort by Louisiana Tech University to mold a degree program that can be obtained by working professionals. The online classes have assisted me in making the dream of a graduate degree a reality.” Daniel Thompson, Civil Engineer, Consulting Firm