Mechanical Engineering Advisory Board
The purposes of this organiz ation are a s follows:
1. To provide counsel on educational activities and enhancement.
2. To provide counsel on research directions.
3. To facilitate communication between the department and industry, alumni, and government.
4. To provide liaison with the Engineering Foundation.
5. To provide a forum to graduate and undergraduate students to interface with industry representatives to gain exposure to a broad spectrum of industry, alumni, and government.