NSE 301: Nanosystems Engineering Research Seminar
NSE 301 will develop in students the knowledge and skills to:
- Review and analyze current literature to propose a solution to Nanosystems engineering related project, and
- Be effective communicators in technical presentations as well as written technical documents.
Expected Student Outcomes
Students should be able to:
- Perform a literature review using library/internet resources to summarize the current state of knowledge about a chosen research topic in Nanosystems engineering,
- Prepare a research/project proposal for a one year capstone project on Nanosystems engineering related topic, and
- Develop a technical poster and provide a professional technical presentation on their proposed research/project.