Undergraduate Programs - Academics and Advising
- Cumulative Math GPA Policy for Engineering Programs (PDF)
- Who is my advisor? (PDF)
- Math Track Flow Chart (PDF)
- Sample Advising Form (PDF)
- Sample Curriculum Sheet (PDF)
- Engineering and Science Schedules, Spring 2016 (PDF)
- Engineering Block Schedule, Spring 2016 (PDF)
- Science Schedules, Spring 2016 (PDF)
- General Education Requirements (PDF)
Students in the College of Engineering and Science are subject to the scholastic standards of the University regarding probation, suspension and readmission. However, they are also expected to maintain the GPA of 2.2 required for admission to the College. Failure to do so may result in a diminished workload. Students on scholastic probation and students returning from a period of suspension are limited to a maximum of 9 semester hours per quarter.
All requirements listed in the General Information section of the University Bulletin apply. In addition, a student majoring in a program in the College of Engineering and Science must have at least a 2.0 grade point average in courses within the major program. A student must complete at least 27 of 36 hours in the curriculum while enrolled in the College.
For questions about advising or the integrated engineering and science freshman and sophomore block schedules, see the links to the right.
Still have a question? Contact us at the email address or phone number below.
Undergraduate Studies Office