Scholarship Information: Chemistry
Ben F. Freasier Chemistry Scholarship
- Must be a junior or senior chemistry major.
- Requires: GPA: 3.0
- Special consideration given to students whose interests include using the latest computer technology.
- Approximately 3-5 awards for $100-300 per quarter (F, W, Sp) are available.
- Student must remain full-time and maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a quarterly basis.
- Application Deadline:
- Award Decision is Made By: between the last day to drop with a (w) and the end of the quarter.
- Applications are available in Chemistry Office (Carson-Taylor Hall 316).
Contact: William C. Deese, Chemistry Program Chairman
Louisiana Tech University
Office: Carson Taylor Hall, Room 241
Ph: (318) 257-4878
Fax: (318) 257-3823