Scholarship Information: Physics
H. E. Ruff Physics Scholarship
- Must be a physics major, incoming freshmen preferred.
- Requires: GPA: 3.2
- Additional requirements taken into consideration: financial need and scholastic achievement
- Approximately 1 award for $300 per academic year is available.
- Student must remain full-time physics major and maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a quarterly basis.
- Application Deadline: end of the Fall quarter
- Award Decision is Made By: beginning of the Winter quarter
- Application for the award is a letter from the student applying for the scholarship.
Contact: Dr. Lee Sawyer, Director for Chemistry, Nanosystems Engineering and Physics, Professor
Louisiana Tech University, Carson-Taylor Hall 316, P.O. Box 10348, Ruston, LA 71272,
Ph: (318) 257-4053, Fax: (318) 257-3823, Email: email@example.com