COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & SCIENCE
About the Contest
The Pi Day T-Shirt Design Competition is open to all students enrolled at Louisiana Tech University. The winner(s) of the competition will have their design put on shirts that will be sold to students and faculty.
Official T-Shirt Design Contest Rules
Official Contest Rules
I have read the OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES for the Pi Day T-Shirt Design contest and I agree to all the rules and regulations of the contest as outlined below:
- The contest is open to all currently enrolled students in good standing at Louisiana Tech University.
- Collaboration is allowed! Students can submit designs individually or in teams.
- All entries must be original creations of the contestant that incorporate the University’s brand (i.e. colors, trademarks, or logos) into the design, has never been published, and does not contain profanity, trademarks, logos, or copyrighted works of any other person or business.
- Designs can use up to two colors in the design and incorporate a t-shirt color. The winning designer may display their own design in a portfolio or personal collection but may not sell or reproduce the design for any other purpose once submitted to the contest.
- A panel of judges will choose the winning submission.
- The contest begins on Monday, December 9, 2019.
- The entries must be received by 5 p.m. on Friday, December 20, 2019.
- You agree that if you submit an entry, you will sign an assignment and release form prepared by us acknowledging your acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules including that the winning design may be used by Louisiana Tech to promote Pi Day activities.
- The winning design will be reviewed and possibly modified.
- This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
FORM OF ENTRIES:
- The entry should be accompanied by your name and contact information.
- The entry must be submitted electronically and may be any of the following art file formats: .AI, .JPG, .PDF, .PNG or .PSD. (Dimensions: 12″ x 12″)
- Official Louisiana Tech University athletics logos and marks are prohibited from use in the design.
- Use of the University’s institutional logo is permitted.
- The entry should promote Pi Day, 2020
Submit your design to Dr. Stacey McAdams.