Engineering & Science Foundation
Dean Ben Bogard met with sixty-eight Engineering graduates in 1958 and determined that an organization was needed to provide graduates an opportunity to maintain contact with and demonstrate continued interest in the College of Engineering and the University. As a result, the Engineering Foundation was incorporated in November 1958. It received IRS approval in 1961 as a non-profit organization for the support of education. The name was changed to the Engineering and Science Foundation in 1997 to reflect the merger of Chemistry, Engineering, Mathematics and Physics. A plaque was dedicated May 8, 1999 in front of Bogard Hall commemorating the original incorporators.
Supports the activities and programs of the College,
Serves as an Advisory Committee to the Dean,
Secures funds to meet the College's needs, and
Coordinates efforts with the University Foundation.