COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & SCIENCE
The Louisiana Tech University College of Engineering and Science offers an exciting environment and an integrated approach to both education and research that allows students, faculty and staff to innovate within their fields. We consider the success of our students the primary standard for success and are constantly evaluating our curricula to ensure that students have valuable workforce skills by graduation.
The mission of the College of Engineering and Science is to provide a quality education for our ever-changing world, include an international perspective and stimulate social and ecological awareness while promoting the knowledge, skills, ethics, creativity and critical thinking skills for professional competence and life-long learning in addition to conducting quality research throughout the College and the world.
- We consider the success of our students to be the primary standard for our success.
- We provide an exciting environment that allows all students, faculty and staff to attain their maximum potential.
- We exhibit integrity, respect, and dignity in every aspect of our conduct.
- We instill a spirit of pride, cooperation, and accountability in all that we do.
- We believe that teaching, research, and professional service are mutually supportive in the search for excellence.
We invite you to visit our campus, tour our facilities and meet our faculty and students to explore opportunities and programs within the College of Engineering and Science.
College Organizational Chart