COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & SCIENCE
Computational Analysis and Modeling (PhD)
Computational Analysis and Modeling is an interdisciplinary Ph.D. with participation from multiple colleges. The core curriculum consists of 15 credit hours of applied mathematics or statistics, 9 credit hours of computer science, and 9 credit hours of a third discipline.
- High-Performance Computing, High Availability Computing
- Data Mining, Bioinformatics, Data Warehousing
- Cyberspace, Network Science, Information Assurance
- Computation, Simulation, Modeling
- Applied Statistics, Knowledge Discovery