COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & SCIENCE
Computational Analysis and Modeling (PhD)
Computational Analysis and Modeling is an interdisciplinary Ph.D. with participation from multiple colleges. The core curriculum consists of 15 credit hours of applied mathematics or statistics, 9 credit hours of computer science, and 9 credit hours of a third discipline.
- High-Performance Computing, High Availability Computing
- Cyberspace, Network Science, Information Assurance
- Computation, Simulation, Modeling
- Applied Statistics, Knowledge Discovery
- Data Science
- Computational Graph Theory or Applied Number Theory
- STEM Education Modeling
Similar tracks can be developed in consultation with the Advisory Committee.
Interested in Joining Our Program?
Whether you’re interested in joining our program or just have questions, we’re here to help.