COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & SCIENCE
About the Contest
The Construction Engineering Technology T-Shirt Design Competition is open to all currently enrolled Construction Engineering Technology students at Louisiana Tech University. The winner(s) of the competition will have their design put on shirts that will be sold to students and faculty.
Official T-Shirt Design Contest Rules
Official Contest Rules
By submitting your design, you’re agreeing to the OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES for the 2022 Construction Engineering Technology T-Shirt Design contest as outlined below.
- The contest is open to all currently enrolled Construction Engineering Technology students at Louisiana Tech University.
- You may not alter Louisiana Tech trademarks and logos in the design.
- All entries must be original creations of the contestant that incorporate the University’s brand (i.e. colors, trademarks, or logos) into the design, has never been published, and does not contain profanity, trademarks, logos, or copyrighted works of any other person or business.
- Designs can use up to two colors in the design and incorporate a t-shirt color. The winning designer may display their own design in a portfolio or personal collection but may not sell or reproduce the design for any other purpose once submitted to the contest.
- A panel of judges will choose the winning submission.
- The contest begins on Thursday, September 15, 2022.
- The entries must be received by 5 p.m. on Friday, October 28, 2022.
- Collaboration is allowed! Students can submit designs individually or in teams.
- You agree that if you submit an entry, you will sign a release form prepared by us acknowledging your acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules including that the winning design may be used by Louisiana Tech to promote the Construction Engineering Technology program.
- The winning design will be reviewed and possibly modified.
- This contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
FORM OF ENTRIES:
- The entry should be accompanied by your name and contact information.
- The entry must be submitted electronically and may be any of the following art file formats: .AI, .JPG, .PDF, .PNG or .PSD.
- Official Louisiana Tech University athletics logos and marks are prohibited from use in the design.
- Use of the University’s institutional logo is permitted.
- The entry should promote the Construction Engineering Technology program.
Submit your design at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12cAKWltY1KL4oO-H2k41mQ9GmRJbqutjhxPbXPGo1gQ/.